A pair of vintage Margot de Taxco Mexican artisan earrings. Book piece (Margot Van Voorhies: The Art of Mexican Enamelwork). Taxco mark, unsigned, numbered 5758. Mid 20th century, handmade, Taxco, Mexico.
*Based on an acid test, we believe they are of sterling silver, but there are no marks on the earrings to confirm.
Each approximately 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Excellent vintage pre-owned condition with tarnish and surface scratches to the metal on the reverse. Each has very minor nicks to the enamel, only visible upon very close examination.
Lines or spots in the photos, other than described, are reflections of lighting fixtures or surrounding objects.
A note about polishing - As collectors of vintage and antique items often value the time imparted patina on metal surfaces, we will leave it to you to decide its appearance. We may lightly polish an area of a piece if tarnish conceals metal purity or makers' marks.
Refer to the images above to see fine details and further assess the condition of this item.
Need it in a hurry? We can usually accommodate rush order requests - just contact us prior to purchasing.
Feel free to contact us - your questions are welcome and will be promptly answered.
* Our Guarantee *
Our items are unconditionally guaranteed to be authentic as described and in the condition described.
The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us. You may return the item(s) within 14 days and receive a full refund. We attempt to describe in detail and photograph even the most minor bump or scrape. We pack each item with great care and our shop, storage and work spaces are smoke free.
* Shipping Notes *
- Combined Shipping - We will mail multiple purchases together whenever possible to save you money on shipping. Please wait for our invoice before making a payment so that we can adjust the charges. (In the case of large, and/or fragile items, we may only be able to safely ship one item per package).
- Shipping Lead Time - We ship within 3 business days after payment is received. If you need to have your order shipped more quickly, please contact us in advance of your purchase and we will do our best to work within your time frame.
- Estimated shipping costs on this site are calculated based on package specifications and your location. Feel free to contact us for a quotation.
* International Buyers - Please Note: *
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before making a purchase. We will not falsify customs documents to avoid customs fees. Please do not ask us to misrepresent the value of an item or declare it a gift.
- Using a third party shipper to carry the order beyond a US shipping address will void our return / refund policies. We will not be responsible for damage which occurs in transit or return shipping costs, nor will we grant partial refund requests.
Lori Bilodeau Antiques & Collectibles
everything, then some, and more.....
We are pleased to present an eclectic and ever-changing array of fine art, furniture, jewelry, tableware and home decor accessories from all over the globe. Having retailed antiques and vintage collectibles online since 2004, we have sold and shipped thousands of items to customers worldwide. We offer careful packaging, timely shipping and excellent customer service