Returns and Refunds, Damaged Items
- If you would like to return your purchase, contact me as soon as possible and ship the item back to me within 7 days of receipt. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase and we have not received tracking information for your return, we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Some items, such as sale items, may not be illegible for return - this will be clearly stated in their listings.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- Your refund will be processed in a timely manner, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please note there will usually be some processing time before a refund is posted by your credit card company or bank.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and shipping costs are non-refundable. If your reason for return is due to an error on my part, I will cover the original and return shipping costs.
- Please mail returns to: Lori Bilodeau Antiques, 237 N Keswick Avenue , Glenside PA 19038, United States