Shipping Lead Time
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of receipt of payment. Any exceptions will be noted in the listing information for a particular item.
- If you need to have your order shipped more quickly, please contact me in advance of your purchase and I will do my best to work within your time frame.
Free Shipping (Most Items)
- Domestic (Continental US) shipping for most of the items in the shop is free of charge via USPS First Class Mail.
- The notes below apply to items with calculated shipping costs.
Shipping Cost Calculation
- Cost is based on the size and weight of the package and distance from my location (Philadelphia, PA). You will typically be able to choose from several USPS options. Upgrades for express services are usually available upon request.
- If the cost seems unusually high to you, please contact me for a quotation before proceeding with your order.
- I do not charge handling fees, and will include insurance at my expense if I feel it is practical.
- A required signature confirmation upon receipt will be included for orders with a value above $150.00.
- All items, especially fragile items, are packaged very securely using sturdy cardboard boxes and plenty of cushioning material. Very delicate items are frequently double boxed.
- Most international orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. First Class Mail service is often offered for smaller items such as jewelry.
- International shipping may not be available for a large or very heavy item.
- Please note that import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before making a purchase.
- Customs documents will not be falsified to avoid customs fees. Please do not ask me to misrepresent the value of an item or declare it a gift.